- Track Daily & Be More Successful: Studies show that tracking your dietary habits with a food journal can help you achieve your weight loss goals sooner—and be more successful at keeping the pounds off.
- Covers 4+ Months of Tracking: Unlike other weight loss journals that skimp on pages, we give you enough space (132 tracking pages, 144 pages total) to track your food for several months. That’s long enough to see real results.
- DETAILED TRACKING: Record goals & starting / ending stats and track progress & workout frequency. Includes graphics that show which exercises target which muscles & a guide for measuring body fat.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Not a flimsy notebook. Your activity diary is made with a sturdy wire binding, durable thick pages that won't tear & a thick cover with laminated protective coating..
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: If you're not satisfied with your fitness journal, simply return it to us for a full and hassle-free refund.
Are you spinning your workout wheels, hitting the gym on a daily basis but not moving forward as fast as you'd like? The NewMe Fitness Workout and Nutrition Logbooks are designed to accelerate your progress, allowing you to record your activity and see your gains every step of the way.
Comprehensive tracking capabilities to keep you on course
Developed by fitness experts
Includes helpful hints & guidelines
Sturdy, bend-resistant cover with lamination protection
High-quality, spiral-bound design (holds a pen, too)
Thick pages that won't bleed through
Convenient, portable 5.5 x 8.5" size
Whether you're doing cardio or weightlifting or Crossfit, you can track information like which muscle groups you're working on, the specific exercises you're doing, and how many sets you performed. There's even a spot to jot down personal notes and words of self-encouragement. You also have access to our exclusive online body-fat calculator at no cost.
Want extra inspiration in your fitness journey? By documenting your progress in the NewMe Fitness Workout Logbook, you can see just how far you've come — and get the motivation you need to keep on going.